This is a stand-alone course or module 3 in a series of 5 courses based on the EQ-i 2.0 model of emotional intelligence.
Building relationships is something that we all do learning these skills from birth. Developing healthy relationships as adults means building on these skills and refining them so that we can adapt around others’ needs as well as our own. We interact with other people in many different ways - some of these interactions are transient whilst some of these interactions are deep and meaningful.
The course helps you to
- Gain insights into how you use you your interpersonal and communication skills and how others view your interpersonal capabilities
- Understand how to develop and maintain relationships based on trust and compassion
- Explore empathy and how to understand other people’s viewpoints and perspectives
- Discover how you work within ethical boundaries – your own and those of the groups and organisations you work with
How to act responsibly while showing concern for others on a one-to-one basis, in a team or for a greater community / organisation.
- Empathy - Objectives FREE TRIAL
- Definition of Empathy FREE TRIAL
- Intelligence in Empathy
- The Development of Empathy FREE TRIAL
- The Way The Brain Works FREE TRIAL
- The Brain and Thinking FREE TRIAL
- The Brain and Empathy FREE TRIAL
- The Neuroscience of Empathy
- Demonstrating Empathy FREE TRIAL
- Non-Verbal Signals
- Reliance on Expression alone
- Empathetic Listening
- Hints and Tips to Develop Empathy
- Empathy - Review