This is a stand-alone course or module 2 in a series of 5 courses based on the EQ-i 2.0 model of emotional intelligence.
Do you express yourself in a calm and considered way or do you react quickly and impulsively?
How aware are you of the power of your expression and the reactions from other people?
Emotions are not about being soft and fluffy - they are vital in helping you to make hard, direct management decisions. Expressing your emotions well can mean engaging with and persuading others with more influence and impact. You achieve this through self discipline and emotional control.
The course helps you to
- Understand how you use your internal perception to openly express thoughts and feelings and how others view this
- Explore how to become more emotionally independent and more assertive
- Discover how to communicate your feelings in constructive and socially acceptable ways
How to use your feelings of inner strength and confidence to develop the way that you express yourself effectively to other people.
- Emotional Expression - Objectives FREE TRIAL
- Insights into Emotions
- Emotions at Work FREE TRIAL
- Emotional Moods, Traits and Styles FREE TRIAL
- Expression of Emotion FREE TRIAL
- Basic Anatomy of the Brain
- Basic Human Emotions FREE TRIAL
- Understanding Emotion
- Influences on Emotional Expression
- Expressing Emotion Intelligently
- Emotional Expression - Review
- Emotional Expression Course Notes
- Assertiveness - Objectives
- Definition of Assertiveness
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Barriers to Assertiveness
- Choices of Behaviour
- Aggressive Behaviour
- Passive Behaviour
- Assertive Behaviour
- Recognising Assertive Behaviour
- Methods and Techniques to Improve Assertiveness
- The Rules of Assertiveness
- Assertiveness - Review
- Assertiveness Course Notes