This is a stand-alone course or module 4 in a series of 5 courses based on the EQ-i 2.0 model of emotional intelligence.
How effective are you at processing information about situations and using emotion to drive your decision making?
How rational and objective are you in solving problems?
Good decision making requires a rational, thoughtful response underpinned with good emotional awareness. Leaders must evaluate all the facts when making decisions and understand the impact that their decisions will have on them, the business and other people.
Understand more about the role of emotions in decision making. Learn how to develop your emotional intelligence and use this skill at work.
The course helps you to
- Assess how you use your emotional intelligence in your decision-making
- Understand the way that people make decisions using emotional information to solve problems
- Discover how to get a better understanding of reality to remain objective
- Explore ways to resist or delay impulses avoiding rash behaviours
How to develop more rational, thoughtful responses underpinned with good emotional awareness.
- Reality Testing - Objectives FREE PREVIEW
- Objectivity vs Subjectivity FREE PREVIEW
- Sensory Input Channels FREE PREVIEW
- What is Really Happening? FREE PREVIEW
- Types of Filters FREE PREVIEW
- Values and Beliefs
- Interpretations of Memory
- Understanding your Reality
- Observations of Behaviour and Reality
- Reality Testing - Review
- Reality Testing Course Notes