A Series of Courses based on the EQ-i 2.0
A series of emotional intelligence online programmes for anyone who wants to apply proven techniques that get the most from people and teams.
Effective leadership is emotionally intelligent leadership. Most managers get to be managers because of their technical expertise. To become an effective leader you have to develop your emotional expertise.
Understanding emotional intelligence will be of great value to you whatever your level of experience. Incorporating an understanding of emotional intelligence into your workplace can improve effective leadership and teamwork and increase profitability!
Emotional intelligence is linked to
- Higher sales and profits
- Increased performance
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Decreased attrition rates
- Reduction in training costs
This comprehensive series of courses on emotional intelligence includes educational training videos, training notes (pdfs), and training worksheets (pdfs), based around the popular and widely-used EQ-i 2.0 model available through MHS, which is a refined version of the EQ-i developed by Reuven Bar-On.
The series of six courses is designed to give you insights into your emotional intelligence and how you can develop it. The training can be taken in your own time, at your own pace, wherever you are in an engaging, challenging and cost effective way.
The courses are
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Decision Making
- Stress Management
The component courses cover three facets of the EQ-i 2.0 model emotional intelligence.
The package is focused on understanding the fundamental concepts of emotional intelligence and building these skills for the workplace leading to more effective leadership capabilities.
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help you in the real business world, giving you practical skills that you can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Control your rate of learning - You have more control. You can take the courses and complete the exercises in your own time and at your own pace with full on-line support.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep you engaged throughout. The video lectures are all between 2 and 7 minutes, with feedback and encouragement along the way as you complete the course.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish you are taken on an enjoyable learning journey.
It is not a requirement of the course that you have any prior knowledge of the EQ-i 2.0 assessment as you will be given all the information that you need. You will be coached using loads of practical hints that you can use straight away.
There is no requirement for you to take an EQ-i 2.0 assessment to get benefit from the course. This is a stand-alone course independent of the test provider. Robin Hills and Ei4Change have no commercial affiliation with the test provider of the EQ-i 2.0.
**Prices are in Sterling and include VAT**
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied that this emotional intelligence course programme delivers, you can get your money back right away.